Microfinish is committed to total quality, and has implemented an efficient and stringent quality assurance and control system, which exceeds ISO requirements.
Quality is a built in feature of every Microfinish product.
The Microfinish quality system has been certified to the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 by RWTÜV, certificate number 44 100 114351-E3
- API specification Q1 for API 6D ball valves, license number 6D-0301
- PED 97/23/EC by TÜV NORD CE 0045 (RWTÜV CE 0044), certificate number
07 202 9070 Z 0832/8/D 0056
- SIL certificate Floating ball valve no MFV 1207032 C001
- SIL certificate Trunnion ball valve no MFV 1207032 C002
- Gost – R – no 0170039
- TA-LUFT – Floating with PTFE – no 8107344590/100-KK/04
- TA-LUFT – Floating with Graphite – no 8107344590/100-KK/03
- TA-LUFT – Trunnion Mounted with Graphite – no 8107344590/100-KK/02
- TA-LUFT – Trunnion Mounted with PTFE – no 8107344590/100-KK/01
Microfinish valves are shop tested in accordance with the following specifications:
- API 6D
- API 598
- ASME B16.34
- EN 12266-1
Prototype fire safe tests are carried out to API 607 and API 6FA specifications.
Prototype cryogenic tests are carried out to BS 6364 specifications.
Castings and forgings are procured from foundries and forging shops with ISO 9001 quality systems.
Microfinish has qualified engineers to carry out and interpret non destructive tests (NDT).
Vacuum testing facilities comply with ASME V Article 10 Appendix 5. Fugitive emission tests meet ASME V Article 10 Paragraph 100.